Sunday, March 22, 2009

but when will you know?

So yesterday I worked at a different night club. Totally different scene and people. I brought my boy with me because he got off work early. He was supposed to get off at 11pm and meet me after work but he got off at like 9 and decided to come along. He met all my other promoters as well. My other guy friend called me and he was going to another club with his friends. He ended up making his way to my club and I got him in. It's weird because I get vibes from him that he likes me sometimes and sometimes he doesn't. But the thing is I don't know if I could ever see him like that! But at the same time, I would find it weird if I didn't talk to him. I was juggling between the boy and him last night, but my friend ended up leaving and coming back but I had left already by the time he went back. Ahh. Having so many guyfriends is hard because sometimes they cross that line and sometimes you wonder what if? But if they don't say anything to you, you'll never know. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment