Thursday, March 12, 2009

leap of faith

After work, my boy came to see me. We ended up watching a movie and just chilling. He honestly makes me so happy. Yet I still can't put a title on it. Maybe I'm just not into him as I think? No that can't be it, cuz when I'm with him it just feels so right. I'd hate to miss out on this opportunity but I have honestly explained everything to him on how I am and he completely understands. He told me no matter what that he would wait as long as he knows its going somewhere. Everyone is on his team rooting for him including my friends. Its crazy! It's so weird. The thought of actually I mean actually liking someone because before with me, it used to be whatever. I ususally pick out things about a guy to make excuses to leave but with him I can't find one thing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment