Friday, March 6, 2009

what are you doing to me



So what's been new with me? Well it's really wierd blogging since I haven't done it for several weeks now. It's like a part of my life was lost! Anyhow, as for guys, I'm not really playing them anymore. There's one in particular in which I've been actually falling for. Nothing seems wrong with him. Anyhow, it was my birthday on Tuesday and I'm out of the teen years and have moved forward to the 20s. Woah. Sounds to foreign to me. It's weird because it just feels like I have to deal with more and take on more responsibility. Ah.

Anyhow, this week was exams and I was studying on my birthday. I was studying the night before my birthday and got a phone call from the guy. He was just like, "ohh i really wish i could be there to celebrate your bday..." and kept going on. Anyhow, 12 o'clock hit and he's like well it's a goodthing I'm here. I was sooo shocked. I definitely didn't think so. He ended up coming from far away by bus (cuz he can't drive) to come see me.
In his hands was a huge bouquet of my favourite coloured flowers, and a giant hello kitty card (everyone knows I love hello kitty!). It was just the cutest thing ever.

So I'm actually falling more and more for this guy and I don't know how to handle it. Why can't I commit!? What's my problem!? I have just found that I'm scared of putting myself into a situation where I might get hurt, but at the same time, I'm scared that I might hurt him.
I dunno, I'm always such a mess with boys. But I like them too much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment