Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Hill's gossip


So if you didn't watch The Hills and you are going to, do not read on!

But anyhow, for those that did, holy juicy!! I love Audrina and think she's totally gorgeous, but I don't understand why she has to stoop so low! First Justin-Bobby and now she got with Brody! I'm not hating on Brody cuz I love him but I mean he has a girlfriend! And the fact she didn't care?! Woah, slutty a little bit. My respect for her definitely lowered a bit. Still love her though, but even Lauren's face was a little bit shocked.

As for Heidi and Spencer. Sigh. They are just a lost caused. This was not on the show but they got married on Saturday. For the second time! And the cast of The Hills and some from Laguna Beach: Audrina, Brody, Kristin Cavalli, Lo and even Lauren attended the nuptials. Apparently Ms. Conrad sunuck out after saying she would not attend. I think that hair dye really got to her head and he's just a manipulative douche bag! Also, her CD comes out today. If you're interested.... haha. I think you know my opinion on that one. In two words: a joke.

And omg, when Colby (her ex) and his gf came to visit, his girlfriend mentioned how different Heidi looked! I don't think she realized Heidi's gotten so much plastic surgery. It became so awkward and Heidi kept trying to avoid it. Ah. When will the girl learn?! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment