Thursday, April 16, 2009

sometimes.. we just need to learn to shut up


For me, I'm that kind of girl who just says what's on her mind. Well, I was on the phone the other night with the boy minus the friend and I mentioned about his personality of how he was different in front of his friends and how it's like I don't know him sometimes. That was just the feeling I was getting! That's all! I just wanted to tell him. We talked about it for a long time and then a long time became... TOO long of a time! It was dragged out to the point of when he was like ohh I'll change yada yada. But that's exactly what I did not want!! It was so annoying and I just became super pissed and flipped out because I wasn't asking for him to change! I just wanted him to know and that's it! He just dragged it on for too long I felt, to the point of death. He just killed it. I said I needed to go think to myself cuz he was hurting my head and I left. And this is when I said I won't mention anything next time since he reads too much into it. He was choked but whatever.

We planned to meet the next morning and I kept my word. I was still whatever but I was better. I just didn't care. I mean we only live for so long right? So it took a bit of adjusting for us to get back to normal but we went for coffee and we went to go find him a pair of glasses. It actually turned out to be so fun. We tried on pretty much the entire store of glasses and pulled off some sophisticated to crazy nerdy looks. It was fun! Then we went to the pet store and played with the dogs! I fell in love with a baby pomeranian. It was sooo cute! But everythings all good! Yay. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment