Wednesday, April 22, 2009

technically i'm living in yesterday as it's past 12am


Haha, I couldn't think of a title so here I am! I got home not too long ago. Went for coffee with my boy minus the friend and watched the hockey game! How sick was Canucks win today against St. Louis! It was tough as it was 2-2 and ended up in overtime! Then bam!! with a few more seconds to go Burrows scored the goal! So sick. I thought we'd definitely go into a second overtime! Everyone was honking on the streets and it was such a wild party.

I haven't hung out with my boy minus the friend in a while like just us two hanging out so it was nice to get away from the school atmosphere and just spend time with one another. I like that. Ah dumb school. Speaking of school, I'm crossing my fingers that I will get into the BBA program! Please cross your fingers with me! Hehe

I'm also soo not excited for work tomorrow! Well technically today. Blah. I'm so exhausted and my things to do list just increases by the minute! I swear! Oooh and I'm also attending this bootcamp at my school. It's really good exercise and I find myself sore after every class! Yesterday he made us run four laps and I nearly died as I have asthma. I turned all shaky and my lungs were kiling me!! It was horrid. And on top of it all my inhaler expired and I didn't even realize it! Anyways all is well now! Wahooo. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment