Sunday, April 5, 2009

high school drama all over again

Last night was a gong show. Overall I had sooo much fun but it was straight gong show which was also filled with soooo much drama. I invited people out from my school to the club I promote at. It's not a huge huge club but it's more of a fun intimate scene. Anyhow capacity is 115 and we ended up packing the place with about 135? It was insane! I had about a good 20 people there that I was with and some came late so they had to grease the bouncers. Anyways, where do I even start.

So my two friends have been kind of beefing a little bit but there was some tension with them this week. So when you mix that with liquor, you know what you get.... messy!!! So ofcourse there were tears and drama but then somehow some things go pushed onto me that weren't supposed to and fingers were being pointed. It was just so dramatic and stupid bullshit I didn't want to deal with and didn't have to because stories were all getting twisted. One of my friends ended up storming out.

Then later, my boy minus the friend ended up dancing with a few girls. A few of them being my friends. Like cool, he's a dancer and it's his passion but then he was dancing with this slut of a girl and they ended up holding hands. And that's when I lost it. Are you kidding me? Why would you hold hands with another girl!? I just don't get it. That's when the intimacy happens. You don't just lock hands with another girl. Or am I crazy. I just snubbed him.

Meanwhile, this other guy who I go to school with was hitting on me and kept wanting me to leave with him and what not. Like yeah he's good looking but I didn't know how I felt about it. Like me and the boy minus the friend have grown a lot closer over this whole time and I really do care about him. But at theis point I was also really pissed. So I did spend a lot of time with this other guy.

Anyways, this morning I worked out all my issues. Which took a good 3 hours of my morning. Ahh what a night. There are sooo many other fine details but time=money! Hope you had a good weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment