Friday, April 10, 2009

what a lovely day


Today was such a great day! I woke up at 7.30 and headed down with my friend to the Plenty Warehouse Sale! We got there probably 20 minutes before it opened and there was already a line. We were probably the 40-50th people there? I ended up getting:

  • Purple suede boots for $30 original $84 (I wasn't sure about these originally but they looked really hot on. They weren't an ugly purple they are super cute!)
  • White peep toe flats for $15 original $84
  • Tan criss cross/peep toe/sling back flats for $20 original $115
  • Grey and purple striped hoodie for $15
All in all I spent $90! And I went downtown after and got a sexy pair of vintage brown sunglasses. My favourite kind that eat my face? You know the ones. After, my friend went to get her hair did and I met up with my boy minus the friend. We went for lunch and then took a walk around the waterfront. It was just such a cute and fun way to spend our day together. It was probably one of the best days. It was such a nice day out too. Ahh, then it started to drizzle. I don't know it makes me think that I can't wait for summer!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment