Thursday, April 16, 2009

uh-oh have i gotten myself into a rut!?


You know how I'm promoting that club event for Friday? Well it's difficult cuz everyone's having their exams at the moment! Anyhow, 4 boys who have a thing for me are coming! Well I don't know if they all do anymore but they have and sometimes they imply it. Ugh.

  • Boy #1: Boy minus the friend. I hang out with him the most and we're pretty much dating.
  • Boy #2: A guy who's we had this constant love/hate messed up relationship on and off forever since high school. We haven't talked in a long long time but just recently he started contacting me again.
  • Boy #3: One of my good guy friends. Ugh. Love him to death and he just totally gets me but lately things have been more complicated.
  • Boy #4: A guy from school who I just found out likes me after breaking up with his long term gf. Eeks.
I smell a gong show coming on for tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment