Thursday, April 30, 2009

shopping without money


That's exactly what I'm doing. Bad right? I know tell me about it. Ugh. I should be saving but instead I went to H&M today and bought $105 worth of stuff! That was without tax! Ugh. Looking good really does add up. Hehe but I love the items I bought! I got:

  • Yet another white bandeau bikini with clear sequins on it. it's sooo hot! and will look amazing when I'm tanned! That was a summer necessity
  • Peacock printed dress. I love peacock feathers and the dress is super sexy hot/cute, and you can dress it up or down
  • White flowy shirt with a feather print which will look SUPER CUTE with shorts in the summer
  • Cream tank top with studs on the straps which you can dress up and down
So my justification is that I needed new summer clothes and gives me a reason to get a bigger wardrobe? Perhaps the Sex in the City closet.. haha I wish. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment