Saturday, April 18, 2009

i gotta shake it with you, you gotta shake it with me


Oy! Hungover much today? Yeah I think so. My ears are ringing from the blaring music, my eyes are tired, and I simply feel like death? Wahoo! Definition of hungover!? Last night was my event. I ended up wearing a lace black and cream corsetish top with dark dark blue skinny Rocks. I also wore my pink bow pumps which made my outfit.

We opened the doors at about 10.30, and there was a huge line up outside! It was wild. I just got smashed, along with everyone else! So out of the four guys that were supposed to come, three actually came. And one knew about the boy minus the friend so that eliminates two! There were lots of boys last night who would try and just grab you to talk or dance with them. One of them went up to my friend and I started to dance with her and I accidently elbowed him in the face. Haha that's what you get ya creeper! Overall, it was a pretty good night. Of course my guests get too hammered and get thrown out, but you know how it is! Perhaps round 2 tonight!? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment