Thursday, April 30, 2009

come what may


(one of my all time favourite pictures)

I just recently had this talk with the boy minus the friend. It was about our goals and dreams. But before I go on, there's something you should know. Him and I have become really close friend wise and I tell him exactly what I think. I told him that I would never give up my goals and aspirations up for a guy and that if I had to move (which I want to) I would do it and I would never let anyone stop me. After all why shouldn't you chase your dreams? And my mentality is whatever happens happens for a reason and true friends will remain friends and whatever happens with boys if it's meant to be it will even if it's down the road.

He agrees with me but at the same time the way he sees things is that if you wanted to be with the person you would try to. You may think I'm totally ruthless but I swear I'm not. Yes I will be sad to leave people that I love including friends and family and if it comes down to it yes a guy but it's your life. I'd rather die chasing my dreams then staying put and with someone. A lot of people find it difficult to move or take that risk to follow their dreams because they're scared to fall flat on their faces. As for me, I'm not. What will be will be and people will love you for doing what you do best.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment