Thursday, April 2, 2009

yawwn

I'm just getting over being sick but I'm soo extremely exhausted! I got my 8 hours of sleep and went through some great shopping therapy in the last 48 hours so why the eff should I be complaining right?!

I also got my letter into the BBA Admissions so I'm crossing my fingers in hope to get in. Eeks! I'm kind of nervous and honestly that's probably why I procrastinated because I'm extremely scared of failure. I hate getting turned down and getting rejected especially with things that really matter to me. And especially when people try and push me, I know they care but in my head I just had to tell myself it was okay before I was motivated to do so. You know like the Gwen Stefani music video? The intro to What You Waiting For? That was exactly me. I totally feel like I have my life in order now and I'm super organized. I just hope I get in! Eeks.

P.S. My boy minus the friend is trying out for So You Think You Can Dance Canada!<3

1 comment:

  1. omg good luck!! i didn't know that you were applying, did you apply at your school? you'll get in for sure babe <3 eeeeks keep my posted!

    p.s. your boy-minus friend is trying out?! thats crazy, i guess he is a pretty good dancer huh?

    love, you know who;)

    ReplyDelete