Thursday, April 9, 2009

i love you but i just don't have the time!


So grad is coming around for some in universities but for all those in grade 12, they are buzzing around looking for last minute things to go with their dresses, or some are even looking for their dress still! I remember the hustle and bustle and all the complications I went through with my grad. But it ended up falling into place and a tip for all you youngens, it's one night. Please don't blow your parents wallets. It's really not worth the money. Seriously! The after party, aka going away with your class is 10x better! And personally I hate poofy dresses!

Anyways, I was asked by two people to make their dresses just for them, and I felt completely honoured but I really couldn't! It was so sad to turn down such a great opportunity. Ugh if life wasn't so busy I'd be right on it. I love making gowns and designing them specifically for one person because I tend to match their style and have everything they want. Plus people ask them where they got their dress from and they say my name! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment