Friday, April 24, 2009

my day summed up in one word: UGH?!


Ohemgee! I had such a horrible day today. Well 17 minutes ago today. Anyhow, in school we do a whole bunch of case studies in teams. This time my group completely clashed and I was with them for several hours today and we ended up getting into a disastrous argument. Not too great. And I also seemed to have misplaced (another word for hoping something is not lost) my planner! I honestly write EVERYTHING in my planner and it helps me keep up to date on what needs to be done. Plus I designed it myself! Ugh. Life is over! Well now that I'm reading it it sounds silly but it's one of those you had to be there moments. Ah the frustrations of life, yet I'm still full of love. Funny how that works! Made me feel like I was in dire need of a smoke. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment