Friday, August 15, 2008

compatibility tests


I'm super bored and decided to do a compatibility test with the guy I'm interested in. It's basically a survey which you fill in about you and that person. It's not bad. I ended up getting 80% compatibility with the guy. Here were my results:
Melissa and ____ have never gotten together romantically, but perhaps some day they will. They both drink, so there is no incompatibility there. Their astrological signs are in harmony, which is a plus. They share a favorite season, and that is good. And their views on children are similar. Overall, Melissa and ____ are quite compatible. There are a few rough spots, but nothing that cannot be overcome.
I took out the name if you didn't notice. haha Click here if you are wondering about a person too! It takes like 5 minutes! Ehhh why not! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment