Sunday, August 17, 2008

humidity does nothing good


Oh my the temperature has been increasing daily, except the sun isn't coming out! Instead it's been cloudy and smoggy and just plain yucky! Anyways, I was really disappointed with Robson Street. I couldn't find a thing! I ended up buying a sweater and a necklace, but I'm still contemplating on a pair of jeans. It's just the whole money factor you know. Going back to school and all I have to be thrifty still, even though I love to pretend I'm ballin out of control. haha don't we all. This weekend was pretty chill, I didn't hit the clubs which is a big surprise considering I finished my exam! I'm just soooo tired and just felt like hanging out. There was still a few delicious drinks involved but you know. Oh well there's the next 2 whole weeks ahead to hear more about my crazy adventures! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment