Monday, August 4, 2008

happy BC day!!


Hope all you BCers had a good long weekend! I know I'm extremely tired from mine. Friday and Saturday were more chill days and I worked through most of my weekend, but I managed to go out once. It was Gay Pride weekend, and therefore the city was flamboyant and full of life. I was working through the parade, but I went out on Sunday night and headed to Celebrities (gay bar). It was sooooo fun. Great booming house music with a great bunch of friendly gays (sorry if that's no politically correct). The bar tenders were in bright coloured tighty whities with painted on designs on them (like the pic above). I had so much fun though! We left Celebs and hit up Crush (a place where a guy would actually buy me a drink) and met a few other friends there. I don't think I stopped dancing, and I ended up with 3 hours of sleep and had work this morning. But it was one of the best clubbing times in a long time. And no, I didn't go to Caprice! I broke the Caprice streak! Yes! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment