Tuesday, August 5, 2008

speaking of star designers...


Uh ohhh!! Rumors are buzzing around that Miss Lauren Conrad from The Hills that her clothing line is a fraud! Apparently, her line is designed by a woman who used to design for Tart. She goes by the name of Sherri Roozrak-Wood. Someone said, "You never see her picking out fabrics, or in the cutting room, or even at the drawing board. She's not the designer, the only step she's involved in is the promotion." Poor LC. She has denied this whole accusation by stating, "These claims are ridiculous. Anyone who knows me knows how important designing is to me and how much time and devotion I put into my own line. I am and always have been the sole designer of the Lauren Conrad Collection." Better be Lauren.. after all, you are in fashion school! What I think? I believe Lauren. I doubt she would be that fake as to do such a thing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment