Wednesday, August 6, 2008

boy crazy


Going to the bar every weekend and going out with my boy friends has given me a realization. A realization of why are girls like myself hung up on guys when there are so many other guys wanting and waiting for you! I've even had good guys friends who I thought were good guy friends hit on me! I mean there's that one guy you chase after and you want to be with, and you are excited for the slightest text message when it comes to him. Yet, you know deep down that it most likely will not happen no matter what you do which is super frustrating. You just don't want to admit it. Waiting out there, there are gazillions of guys. You just have to let go. That's exactly my problem and as much as I advise girls to do this, I know it's difficult even though it doesn't sound like it. Always easier said than done right?! I honestly think I just think about things to much and to summarize I'm boy crazy! It just drives me crazy as to why is it so difficult to let go when there are so many other boys waiting? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment