Saturday, August 2, 2008

Canadian texting championship


LG is hosting a texting championship. I didn't hear about it till this morning when my dad said I should enter. People who have seen me and texting are always like woaaah calm down. Haha I've pretty much memorized the keys and are sooo quick. Not to brag or anything.. nothing to brag about! BC's 2 top texters will be crowned at Metropolis Metrotown on the fastness and most accurate texting. The finalists from around Canada will win a chance to compete in the finals Aug 26 in Toronto, all expenses paid and the top prize will be $25 000. That's pretty dope! But.. I'm not really feeling like driving all the way to Metro. Plus I'm only good with my phone. Hmm.. I wonder if you can use T9? haha I hate T9. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment