Sunday, August 24, 2008

can you keep up


As it's my last few days before my summer ends I'm trying to make it fun and fit in as much stuff (I hate the work stuff but I just had to use it) in as possible. Anyways, what I did this weekend? Well Thursday was my first day out of the house from being sick. I had to work, and after work I hit up a local restaurant with half off appies. We later watched 21. Such an inspirational movie to gamble. Uhh.. not so much a good thing!

From there on in the weekend took a turn and it was full of surprises. I hit up the club scenes which were totally NOT my place. It was actually really wierd. Friday I went to a club because my friend was djing and we had to go and support because it was the release of his first CD. To my surprise I saw a few randoms I haven't seen in a while other than the people I went with. Last night was gong show. I rolled downtown and it took me about 30 minutes to try and find parking. I was just about to go home because I was so angry and it was passed guest list time. The first club I went to on Saturday was good just because the music was fab. It was my usual house music. But then the people I was with wanted to hit up the club down the street. So I agreed. It was all top 40 and old top 40. BLAH. It's wierd I used to love that kind of music and dancing to it.. but I just find it sooo boring to dance to now! And I dance to everything! It was just one random night. I ended up seeing some guys I go to school with to so it was a very random night. So that was my wierd weekend. I think it was just messed up cuz all the people I usually party with are away or sick. :( I'm glad I at least went out and didn't have to spend a penny on drinks! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment