Sunday, August 10, 2008

featured movie: Roman Holiday


So as I said, I would watch Roman Holiday. What I think? I loved it! It's such a good movie, even thought it was black and white. I'm such a sucker for old movies now... officially. The movie was basically about a couped up princess who never had any risk or adventure. She escapes from a palace and bumps into this reporter guy who is supposed to interview her. Anyways, the two end up falling in love but cannot be together in the end because they are from two totally separate worlds. That's the short version. I suggest you go out and get it. The guy is also good looking for an older man. He looks like my grandfather. Hmm.. I'll probably be watching My Fair Lady next. I remember watching it when I was really young, but don't quite remember it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment