Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"last night a dj saved my life"


Last night is going to be added to my collection of fun clubbing nights. Holy was it amazing. We hit up Celebrities, but last night was straight night. It was so amazingly fun. We were running a bit late and totally missed guest list which was a horrid idea. It was pissing rain literally and the line up at the club was all the way down the block. The line would have probably taken an hour to an hour and a half to get in?! Anyways, we graced the bouncer 20 each plus cover. Lame, but it was worth it in the end. The music was straight dirty house music and a little teensy bit of top 40 mixed in. It was deliciously good. The place was the most packed that I've ever seen a club. I honestly danced for the whole night and probably lost all the calories I ate that day. I can't even describe how good it was. Usually at a club you'll see alot of people seated. Not at Celebrities! EVERYONE was on the dance floor. It was a straight gong show. Sucks that I have school next week otherwise I'd be there every Tuesday! I got home around 3am, had to wake up at 8am! And I've been working all day too. Yuck. But probably the best Tuesday ever. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment