Tuesday, August 26, 2008

thank god i'm a light weight


Okay okay. Let's not all freak out now. I was having this discussion today about how you can drink liquor soooo fast and don't realize how many calories you're chugging down your body in one night. So I did a little research myself wanting to find out how many calories per shot the alcohol I drink. All I can say is that I'm sooo grateful school's starting soon so I won't be going all out in my drinking habits. It's not like we even enjoy the taste for goodness sake! This next weekend coming up is going to have alot of calories packed into it for sure! Here are my findings:

Per shot of regular Smirnoff vodka or tequila: 97 calories

Per shot of Malibu rum: 48 calories

I stopped at that.. I think that caught me off guard already. Eeeks! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment