Saturday, August 9, 2008

Beijing Olympics



Yesterday was 08/08/08! That's pretty dope. That date isn't going to come around again in our lifetime! Anyways, it was also the kick off to the Olympics. Yesterday I watched part of the opening ceremony and boy was it spectacular. The 10 months of putting the performance together really paid off. I suggest you watch it! The above pics are from the opening ceremony. As for Vancouver... I love you and all but I don't think we'll be able to measure up. The next winter games relies on us and we happen to have to follow China. I don't know if you saw the last Olympics where we did a tiny performance. It was a joke and so embarrassing. I'm pretty nervous for us! Anyways, the Summer Olympics in Beijing has officially kicked off. Can't wait to see some of the events. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment