Friday, August 29, 2008

j'adore sales!


Yesterday, being the trooper I am, I woke up at 6am to go to the Aritzia sale by myself. I've been going for the past 5 years and have always gotten something! I headed downtown during the morning rush hour in the pouring rain. Honestly, it was all worth it. It was even better than previous years! Being in a new location I thought that they would have down sized, but no. It was just that much bigger and better! Here's the goodies I ended up finding:
  • a pair of Rock & Republics: $74.99
  • Wilfred tank purple: $9.99
  • Wilfred tank white: $9.99
  • one shoulder shirt: $14.99
  • green T-shirt: $9.99
  • brown wool sweater: $39.99
  • cream cardigan: $29.99
That's a total of $189.93!!!!! That's so good! You couldn't even buy one pair of Rocks at regular price with that money! Ahh.. I'm tres content. The sale continues on till this Monday, but I doubt there'll be any sizes left! <3

1 comment: