Saturday, August 2, 2008

featured movie: Sabrina


I watched Sabrina this morning, not Sabrina the Teenage Witch thank you very much, the Audrey Hepburn black and white film. Anyways, I preferred Breakfast at Tiffany's better. In this one, she is just a girl falling in love all over the place. She has loved this guy for years but because she is his chauffeurs' daughter, he doesn't even notice her until she comes back from Paris as a grown woman and she jumps to the opportunity. Anyways, it's a long story but I preferred her character in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

I think I've become obsessed with old movies. They are hardly like today's. They are more about storyline compared to raunchy sex. When men just wanted to hold hands with a girl rather than trying to get in bed with them. When the fashion was sophisticated and classy. I'm going to watch Roman Holiday next! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment