Friday, August 1, 2008

happy August first!


Wow.. It's the first of August. That's crazy. That means 4 more weeks till hell breaks loose and I start 8 courses in school again.... How incredibly exciting. That also means 2 more weeks of summer school and I'm done! It's the BC long weekend and my plans? Zip. I don't really have any. Invited here.. invited there.. but nothing too crazy appealing. Plus I've been clubbing so much that my body needs a detoxification and a complete break of drinking downtown. You can only keep up so much you know. I don't know how some people do it without any down time. I just need that time to get away and watch old movies with my feet up (even though I'm working every day too). I can't believe it's August and it feels like autumn. That's just so sad. I want to wear my shorts! Instead I'm stuck in jeans and sweaters. Talk about lame. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a great month! Start it off well and finish accomplishing everything you want this summer as there are only 4 more weeks. Boo hoo. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment