Sunday, November 2, 2008

i hate the fact...


My friend was feeling low bout her recent break up so ofcourse I was there for her. We somehow ended up drunk and made a poem out of it. And I'm sharing it with the wooorld because it's that great!

i hate the fact that when you look at me
you send shivers down my spine

i hate the fact that when you say my name
my heart pounds

i hate the fact that you are
always
on my mind
i hate the fact that you know
exactly what i want

i hate the fact that the little things
remind me of you
i hate the fact that i reminisce
about the times we had

i hate the fact that this
was all
a game
i hate the fact that you were never
really mine

it's okay because from you
i've learned to let go
and that
shivers happens when something is scary,
alcohol also makes your heart pound,
your mind shouldn't be so small that you only have one thought,
your mother also knows exactly what you want,
little things are called little for a reason,
reminiscing is when you have too much time on your hands,
games are for children,
and one day i'll be happy in love with anyone but you.




No comments:

Post a Comment