Sunday, November 9, 2008

take me to new york i'd love to see l.a.!


It's not New York, but it's L.A! That's right! I'm going away this Christmas and headed to L.A. Last year I went to Vegas and regretted not staying for New Years, but this year I don't really care. New Year's is just one superficial hype with a bunch of fake friends half the time. So this year I will be in L.A. from Christmas to two days into the New Year. It's officially booked and everything. It's a little bit weird because I've always spent it with my friends, but not this time! It will be with the number one people who matter to me which are my family. Unfortunately not my close friends though! On top of everything else, I will not have to be working for 12 hours on Boxing day! Yay! Hopefully all goes well and maybe I'll meet someone who will kiss me at midnight?! <3

2 comments:

  1. your leaving me for l.a.?! please take me with you, i would love to spend new years with you ;) p.s. i am so sad! love, you know who <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have your boyfriend! don't worry love!! a week will not make a difference <3

    ReplyDelete