Saturday, November 22, 2008

red headed slut..


.. that was the drink of the evening. Last night was drunk. That's the one word I would describe it with. Or messy. Anyhow, you get the point. So my friend drove us down and we drank a mixture of Absolut Cranberry, Grey Goose and Gingerale. I don't drink pop so it wasn't really going down to nicely. When we hit the club we had more drinks. Anyhow, 3 of my guys on my guy list were there and it was a disastrous tug-of-war. I pretty much went wherever cuz I didn't know what was happening. It didn't help that I had 4 hours of sleep before! Today I'm really feeling the effects. I was to have a group meeting at my school, and I set my alarm but I guess I slept through it?! My friends ended up calling me the time the meeting was starting and I was soooo shocked. It's so unlike my character! Oops! Today, my legs are sooo sore from dancing and my foot kept jamming into the front of my show and so my toe is bruised and I'm limping. Eeeeks. Anyways, it was really fun though and let's say.. interesting for sure! Too juicy for the internet. Sorry loves! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment