Wednesday, November 12, 2008

what's the point?


Urghhh... I'm so frustrated. First off, I spent my whole day off yesterday studying at school. I locked myself up in a classroom and stayed there for 7 hours straight. Secondly, today I wrote a midterm and it was ridiculous. Nobody finished it. It had 20 multiple questions worth 3 marks each and then 20 written questions. That's ridiculous. And we were supposed to do it all in 50 minutes?! Are you crazy? I was so angry and probably had the worst day. And now I have to go to work, and I have a million and one things on my to do list. And, I have to rewrite a test tomorrow because my instructor made an error on our first one. URGH! So I ask what is the point, when you work so hard and it feels like you get nothing back?! I'm really not feeling school at the moment, and usually I'm the one encouraging and helping others. But I can't when I can't even help myself right now! All this negative energy is not doing anything for me! Ah! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment