Saturday, November 1, 2008

back with some action

Well well! Next week is another busy week but I think we'll be okay. Anyhow, happy late Halloween! Mine was retarded. I got 2 hours of sleep the night before due to the project. My best guy friend from Victoria came in and we hung out for a bit. I got home passed out and then woke up and it was time for the festivities to start. It took me 2.5 hours to get ready! I finally was ready to go, took some pics and headed out to my friends apartment. We drank there and took more pics. Life was good. We ended up bussing down to our venue where one of the girls puuuked. I'm not good at handling that so I didn't do anything. oops. It ended up taking 1.5 hours to get in. It was ridiculous. I got in at 12.30 and the thing ended at 2. So lame.

Anyhow, when I got in, the place was not it. It felt like a high school dance or something. But it ended up getting okay near the end but not worth me time or money. Some guy was creeping and dancing around me. He started fanning me with his hat and then accidently spilled his drink on me which tipped me over the edge. I reamed him out and my guy friends came and did the same. He finally left.What a wierdo. I would have rather hit up Chris Lake at Celebs or my usual hot spots. I was so excited too. Oh well. What's done is done. I'm supposed to go out tonight but uhhh I dunno if I can handle it! Plus I'm extremely, overly and disgustingly tired.

Do you like my outfit!?!<3

1 comment:

  1. omgg i looovee it! you look so adorable. very hot;) xoxo you know who

    ReplyDelete