Saturday, November 15, 2008

i know this will make me look like a bitch but...


Okay.. well there's this girl in my class who I've always clashed with. Just the way she acts is inappropriate. Well so I think. Anyways, for one of my courses we have to pick a part-time business which we would do and create a marketing and business plan for it. Anyways, so she decides to do the same thing I'm doing, fashion consulting. The thing is, she is not even into fashion! She wears the same things every week and dresses like the average Vancouver, Canadian. Which in my opinion is blah, whatever. Anyhow, she's into kids, I don't see why she wouldn't just do something on changing diapers or whatever it is you like to do with kids. So that happened and I've learned to let that go..ish. And so yesterday, she was wearing a shirt which I have!!!!! And it makes me sooo angry because she was wearing it with sweatpants. It's not even a sweatpants shirt. I mean I wore it to a bar once! So this means I can never wear it to school because she'll probably wear it once a week. And I know this makes me sound crazy but I don't care. I just don't like people I don't like having the same things as me. I know copying is the biggest form of flattery blah blah blah, but it's not flattering on her so it's a big turn off for me :). Wowww! Good to get it off my chest! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment