Wednesday, November 19, 2008

winter must have


The weather is getting ridiculously cold, and one way to keep warm is through your feet and legs. It feels as if people bundle and layer on the top, but do you ever find your legs to be cold? Well problem solved. I've loved these for ages now, but they seem to be actually fashionable this year. So let me share. Knee high socks is what I'm talking about. They are so comfy to wear and super cute. If you want to display the cute design, I personally wear them over my leggings and wear a knee high boot with the top part of the sock showing. Does that make sense? Haha, if not, you can hide them under your pants. It's like the new age leg warmer and it really works. My fav are the juicy one, but they have really cute ones else where as well! Make your feet happy! Isn't that picture adorable!? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment