Tuesday, November 18, 2008

fate, destiny, whatever you want to call it


So remember how I was talking about this bus boy I see almost every morning? Well I've still been seeing him, but there has been no interacting between us. He's like morning eye candy. I mean in sweatpants he can look good? That really says something. I know it's a little creepy but it's just a crush. The weird thing is that I've been seeing him everywhere lately and just randomly bumping into each other, and a smirk will come across our faces. He seems like a shy kind of guy. Very mysterious and submissive, but at the same time just a genuine person. Today my friend surprised me in the library and if she hadn't I would not have turned around and seen that he was sitting directly behind me. I don't know what it is but I will talk to him. Eventually. I just need to build up the courage. haha P.S. I've come to realize, I really don't have a particular type of guy I go for. Weird. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment