Monday, November 3, 2008

zero boys = no fun

Currently I am free as a bird. When it comes to boys that is. I'm not held down by anyone. But, remember about all those blogs about that certain person leaving to Australia? Well, apparently he wants to come back? Not sure when but that is the plan, apparently when the money runs dry. I was just starting to accept the fact and I was on the prowl. I'm not sure what's going to happen now but I've already been scoping out alternatives! What's going to happen now if and when he comes back? The situation has been getting juicier by the minute that's for sure.

I knew my idea of writing a book would have been a good idea. Comparable to Gossip Girl perhaps. Nahh.. haha but I'm seriously thinking about it. Be warned you could be in it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment