Sunday, November 9, 2008

another night out another dance floor


After the week of incredible stress I went out and boogied last night. It was 2 of my friends' birthdays, and it was just drunk, amazing and fun times! The usual. Only spent money on one drink and the rest were bought by boys. There were lots of creepers out last night on the browl and I was a little bit disgusted. They just try to grind their way up to you and I let them down one by one. haha. There was actually a guy there who was short, stubby and ugly. He grabbed my hand and started talking to me saying how gorgeous I was and wouldn't let me go. But I told him to "fuck off". Sorry mind my language! I don't understand why the ugly ones try so hard and think they ACTUALLY can have the chance to girls. Like really? You're better off at home. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment