Thursday, November 27, 2008

boys will be boys


Sooo rumour has it that people actually enjoy hearing about my love life? Relatable? Maybe so, but honestly, ever since that one went to Australia I had no one. Until most recently. Now I'm just trying to juggle! I don't mind, I honestly love it and that's the best part of being single. So let's categorize them there's:

a) Mr. Submissive So this is the guy who I've eyed but never thought anything would happen. Until we hit up the club together then he was the one who kept asking me to dance and had a whole different vibe to him. He's good looking and everyone says we look cute together. But, (ofcourse there's a but) he's more conservative! I would be the wild one in the relationship but maybe that's good because I tend to go towards more of the aggressive bad boy. He just seems so innocent and cute and we have a definite connection. I love a guy who makes you feel like he wants you and no one else and staying in the side lines doesn't do anything. Go after what you want!!!

b) Mr. Aggressive So this guy is aggressive. Well more aggressive than Mr. Submissive. He texts me every day and is flirtatious at times, yet he is hot and cold. He would do anything for me, yet he is too available. I tend to play it off like a guy. I mean if guys can do it to girls, girls should be able to too and this whole availibility thing is way to eager. It's all about the game, but for now he's keeping me entertained.

c) Mr. Player
I only see this one out randomly but when I do he's all about me. He's the sweet talker and I'm a sucker for that. Yet, he knows a kabillion and one girls and the minute you turn your head these girls throw themselves at him. It's dumb but he's just there and fun to tease! The thing with him is that he's not even that good looking but his presence and aura makes him sexy.

So that is my update just before the weekend. So much fun and madness. I honestly don't know how I keep up during school but I manage! It's called work-life balance and everyone should have it. Tomorrow is a girl from school's birthday and things should get interesting. Mr. Submissive may come but with drinks in him he may not be so submissive! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment