Sunday, November 16, 2008

such bad timing


So I'm sick. Once again. I don't know why, but I think my immune system hasn't been very strong. I have a cough, a cold, I'm light headed and the worst is I can't even smell or taste anything!!! I kind of think that my system has been turning away from me because I lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks due to stress and not even having the time to think about food. I know it's what every woman wants but it's really bad to lose weight that quickly! Or maybe I'm just craazy, but this is horrible timing. I have sooo much homework and things to do that it's just not working for me! Ah.

Anyways, on top of everything else the weather has been piercing right through to my bones. It's freeeezing!!! It's time to bring out the winter jackets and layer it up. And I've come to realize I don't have a whole lot of warm clothing, which is really bad. Thank goodness I'm headed to L.A. then! To prevent my skin from being naaasty I've slathered on lotion. Tons of it. I actually think I may be addicted. But bottom line, it has worked for me or is starting to at least. I use Vanilla Spice body butter from the Body Shop along with St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter, and I'm as soft as a baby's bum!! Although I look like a truck ran over me.. at least my skin's smooth right?! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment