Saturday, November 29, 2008

OHEMGEE


haha last night was purrrrre fun.

So we were running an hour late. We went to my friend's grandpa's house and got ready and headed downtown to an amazingly yummy Greek restaurant. It was soooo delicious. We had a dick of a cab driver but it all worked out. Whatever. During the time we were getting ready we were taking shots. Grey Goose and cranberry juice. It went down HORRIBLY. It was soo disgusting. But we did it anyways because we didn't want to pay in the end.
At the restaurant we met 11 other people and ate the best Greek food ever, and ordered more drinks ofcourse!

Then we headed to a club in the pouring rain. It was so nasty. The club was really dead when we went in, but got a little busier. Mr. Submissive ended up coming and he wasn't so submissive. haha It was lots of fun and I'm sooo happy he came. He was supposed to come with one of his friends who bailed. I couldn't believe he still came by himself though!! Just for me haha.


Oh yes, and this is for the OhEmGee part. So, when I was dancing, I didn't realize that my dress somehow managed to come undone and my zipper got stuck! Like literally jammed. I grabbed my friend and we ran to the bathroom and I couldn't get it to move!!!! It was the most embarassing thing and I was missing all the good songs! We were laughing soooo hard. It was the funniest thing ever. So my friend went to grab my jacket and we made plans to leave. What a crazy night. Too crazy, too messy, too fun. It's my last night out before exams. :( <3

No comments:

Post a Comment