Tuesday, November 18, 2008

but why?


So last night, I received a late call from my friend's mom. She sound freaked and panicked and finally she was able to get the story out to me. Apparently, my friend got in the car with a boyfriend not knowing he was drunk late last night. They ended up crashing into a tree which the front end of the car ended up wrapping around. I ended up rushing to the hospital last night to find my friend in really bad condition. She was not even awake. I ended up sleeping at the hospital and quickly went home this morning to get ready in 15 minutes and head to school. What a day. I was so tired and my make up was straight trash. But that's the least of my worries. Apparently she has a minor concussion, but she still hasn't woken up so I don't really know what's going on. As for the guy I'm not too sure but I'm furious with him. I think the last I heard, long story short he'll be okay too. These things really question you why? Why did it have to happen to them? Why did it have to happen at all? These situations are so frustrating when they could have been controlled. *sigh* I'm feel like I have so much to say, yet at the same time I'm speechless.I don't know what will happen next in this situation but all of us can learn from it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment