Sunday, November 9, 2008

random tidbits i've forgotten to add!


Last night the line up was super long at the club. Luckily I was VIP and got to go around the back. But the back wasn't so luxurious! It smelt absolutely disgusting, like old rotten fish. It was disgusting! Either than that I received the free drinks, hung out with the dj and met some crazy people.

On top of everything else, this week has been super hectic and I was helping out backstage at VFW dressing models. Being in a rush, one of the models hit my lip when she was putting on a shirt and it started bleeding!! It was madness, but it was all worth it! Even though I was at the bottom of the fashion food chain and I was someone else's bitch. Got to meet some super great people and had a blast. And I loved everyone! It's sad to think it's over, but nothing good can last right?

For the past few weeks I haven't felt that I've had any down time for myself. Its dumb, and I've hardly seen my friends. Sad but true. And in the end it'll be worth it!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment