Tuesday, November 25, 2008

well hellooooo


It has been a while hasn't it? I haven't blogged in so long. Honestly, I've been doing sooo much that today feels like Thursday. I'm sooo tired and have probably gotten 6 hours of sleep in the last 4 days. Great. Finals are coming up which I'm nervous for! Anyways, it was my friend's birthday today and she wanted me to help her pick out her outfit as I'm her stylist. Anyhow, I really did want to save my money, but I could not resist. Guess what I ended up getting myself?! I got the IT boot!!! Aka, the over the knee high flat boot that I've been wanting. The ones I originally wanted did not fit my leg properly and looked silly as they bagged out at the top, but I passed by this little asian no name shoe store and got myself the perfect pair in black. They are soooo hot, and they were only $40!!! On top of it all, I also got a black and white plaid tube top dress with ruffles and buttons going down the front. It's fitted all the way down and is sooo me. Actually it reminds me of Naoimi from 90210. Also, I got a v-neck gray tee with a wing on the front. Sounds dorky but I loveeee it. Such good buys all at $90!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment