Friday, May 15, 2009

boy minus the minus the friend?!



I didn't know if I wanted to blog about this or not but since you all have been following me, you would have missed a chunk of my life. So yesterday I finished an exam. Well really part I of an exam. I ended up studying for a bit after that and then me and the boy minus the friend went to run an errand and then we went out for dinner. Which by the way, if you go to Cactus Club, get the Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl on brown rice. It is so effing delicious!

Anyhow, after we went out for a walk and just talked. It was pretty cute I guess. I ended up driving him home and we sat and talked in the car for a while. A while turned to a few hours. It's hard to keep track of time! I even told him about how I felt about the guy that went away to Australia and how we didn't really end things. So it was a roller coaster of a conversation. He's pretty calm and doesn't judge so I just told him cuz it's fair that he knows as Australia guy is coming back in July.

So after all that he's like I don't know why you aren't my girlfriend anyways, like we act like we're together but we're not. In my head I'm thinking uh oh.. he's going to ask me he's going to ask me! So being me I distracted him with a kiss. And he knows how I do that. I needed it to stall time just to think! And then he's like baby? and I kept giving him a peck after every time he said baby. This probably went on for about 10 minutes? We just started to laugh. And then he's like about next week.. and in my head I'm thinking phew! So I'm like what about next week?! and I was still scared he was going to ask me!! So I kept saying what about next week!? It was so funny we just burst out into laughter.

Then he did a whole speech on how much he cares about me and all that.. and at the end of it he popped the question. Which my head then nodded to. WHAT?! my head nodded!? He was so excited and it was so cute to see him like that. So I guess I'm off the market and he's the boy minus the minus the friend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment