Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hand in hand


Today I went to the boy minus the friend's house. We then headed to the library to study, then went to grab a bite. Of course we end up picking the Milestone's to go to where that guy who has liked me for 5 years' ex girlfriend's work. The weird thing is that she was always really nice to me when she was with him, but she was kinda being blah to me. P.S. She was serving us. The thing is she knows the boy minus the friend and was super friendly to him. So anyways, I feel bad. Why I feel bad is because I'm not doing anything, but he likes me! I know it's not my fault, but I don't know, I just feel bad! haha So after the looong lunch, we headed to my work. He studied in the back as I did my thanng. It was just a cute day together. We spent 11 hours together! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment