Saturday, May 30, 2009

the seventh day in LA


This was outside of the ScienCenter and I thought it was cute

Today was an action packed day. It was my last full day in LA. We started off by going to the ScienCenter which was like our version of Science World but Science World is way cooler. It was fun though. I felt like a kid again, plus it was free so why not right!?


We then headed to FIDM which is Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. If you don't know, that's the school that Lauren Conrad went to and Stephanie Pratt? Ring a bell at all? It is in the downtown core of LA.. which isn't exactly the best part but it looked pretty nice! We went into the store too which was pretty neat, filled with extra scrap cloth, clothing and accessories which was pretty cool.


My fortune cookie!

After that, we headed to the Universal Citywalk which is right outside of Universal Studios. It was filled with cute stores and restaurants with flashy lights. We ended up having dinner there too. I got a fortune cookie which was sooo me! It was a great way to end the trip, and it's weird to think that it is coming to and end! I just finished packing. I came with a pretty light suitcase, and now I'm struggling to find room! Hehe it's a good thing though!


I didn't think I would say this but I'm going to miss LA. Gives me more of an excuse to visit my friend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment