Friday, May 29, 2009

i've got my answer...


Remember how I was unsure about how Australia man was coming back this summer and what I was going to do? Well last night I talked to him. He said that he would probably only come back in October if he has enough money, and then he would take off again and go somewhere else. He said the only reason that he's really coming back is to see a handful of people cuz he really misses them. I was like ohh thanks.. he's like I never said one of them wasn't you. Ugh. Like he's so frustrating! Like what do you want. It's just that we left without a real end to things, but I'm not just gonna wait around. I guess it's just always going to be in the back of my head. But right now we're on different paths and pages. I'm so happy right now, but I guess it's just the fact that something can be gone in the blink of an eye. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment