Wednesday, May 6, 2009

my apologies!


So I've been super tied up with school, and it's totally my fault for not posting anything! I'm sorry. I miss it I really do. I did try, but the wireless connection hasn't been working properly at my school. It's super annoying. Honestly, I've been at school since 9.30am this morning and I left school at 8.15pm. That's almost 12 hours. CRAZY eh. I did get a lot of work done though and I'm super proud of my group but seriously. 12 hours is effing sick! Alot of my friends have finished exams, but I haven't and it's stupid! At least it's raining so they can't be tanning or anything. OMG and today I reparked my car and impark ticketed me because I forgot to put my ticket on my dash. Like really?! UGH! I hate those douchy parking meter guys. They are like sharks! Good thing I DID purchase a ticket and I'll get that revoked. Wish me luck! Hockey game tomorrow!!!!! Ole ole ole oleeee. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment